THE BACKSTAGE
there's so much going on
unspoken in the back
of the mind

September 10, 2014

Things are Getting Better

Hi, kind people who have a lot of spare time to read my blog! hehe.
On 4-7th September 2014, my 4 friends (ya you can read it as 3 best friends and 1 boyfriend) and I joined Asia-Pacific Global Health Conference at AIMST University, Malaysia. We came to present our 3 posters (from only 10 selected abstracts around the world, Hallelujah). Besides presenting posters, we also attended many keynotes, joined Medical Olympiad and workshops, and get a lot of new friends from other countries. Five of us trying to boost our University and Indonesia, but in fact, the acceptance of our friends in Indonesia is in contrast with what we expected. 
Do they envy? Then why?
You also have the opportunity, what matters is how you use that opportunity as much as possible.
IDC! Anyway, it's an honor to have my university's name&logo in an international event!
I will try harder, be more widen my wings, jump as high as the stars. Because all the prayers and advice of my parents are stronger than all the insults from people around me.

Wish me luck!

2 comments: