THE BACKSTAGE
there's so much going on
unspoken in the back
of the mind

May 20, 2012

dear you, yes you.

Just in case you wondered, but I guess you wouldn’t. I just think that THIS has to stop. I have to stop seeing you, thinking of you, consider your opinion on what I did, what I am doing or what I am going to do.
Or, the thing that I used to do, shared my stupid daily stuff with you. Or, wishing you were here listened to what I say.
This really has to stop.
Right NOW!!!
Just like smokers, when I thinking of this, I am doing this right away. I start counting the second not having any interaction with you. Direct or indirect. If I fail once, I will start again counting from one. Until some time in the future, you’ll be simply forgotten.

Mengapa kamu harus berlengah dan mencoba membandingkannya dengan yang lain?
Ingat..jangan pernah mengejar kesempurnaan, karena kelak kamu akan kehilangan yang terbaik yang sudah kamu raih dan kamu akan menyesal.


No comments:

Post a Comment