THE BACKSTAGE
there's so much going on
unspoken in the back
of the mind

August 12, 2012

Things I won’t Do If I Break Up With My Boyfriend

eh? punya?
1. Send his mom a message, please i don’t get the point of do that
2. Chasing on him, even though i still love him so much, because sometimes “release to obtain”
3. Looking for his attention, maybe do some stupid things, such as cry in front of him, sad face everywhere and everytime in front of him, iyewh
4. Still expect him to come back when he is close to another girl, come on it means we both didn’t match
5. Still remember all memories and write on my facebook or twitter, ewwh NO.
6. Talk some shit about him to other people, hehllooo he had become my special person
7. Get jealousy with his new girlfriend, who am i? i’m nothing for him anymore
10. Tell every people why we broke up, i’ve my own privacy life, and i think i’m mature enough to think about it

Well,  release to obtain, yea we have to release or let him go and believe that God has the best gift for you, me too. Sometimes i feel so sorry for my past, but do that give you some change? no! and never, regret will never change everything, what we have to do is “Keep our chin up and let everything as The God’s will”.

No comments:

Post a Comment