THE BACKSTAGE
there's so much going on
unspoken in the back
of the mind

September 03, 2012

Good or Better. Take your pick.

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
For starter, I use the Marilyn Monroe’s quote to begin this writing. 
From that quote, we (want to) believe that everything happens for a reason. True? But at that point of event happened to us, sometimes we just don’t want to believe it. They said, it’ll better in time. So I’ve heard also.
If you read the quote, you’re gonna be thinking about the past, your past actually. Not that I judge you, to become a person that’s not fully get over from your past, but yeah some people do that. Don’t worry, you are not alone.
At this point, you are now gonna be thinking also about your present or even worst your future. We don’t always know what may come to us, or what so ever. We just need to live the life we’re live in, as the best of it, because life is one time chance you’ll ever get. -well, of course-
I don’t want to put my own perspective in this writing cause recently I’m dealing with the exact same thing. All I want to say is, be prepared, you don’t know what life gonna take you. Maybe it’ll bring you to something good. 
Or in my case, it’ll bring you to something better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment