THE BACKSTAGE
there's so much going on
unspoken in the back
of the mind

September 02, 2012

Why Not?

I always compare myself to people in generally, not because I don’t like myself, its just because I’m different.
The whole blog is picture me as a different person to another, and I am one of a kind.
Show off?
Too much of confident?
I guess so.
Sometimes in life, we need to have ‘em. Confident. People always afraid to do something they like, or something they love because of the factor of irrationality from that is just too high.
Like anger, anger indeed is a dangerous thing. It makes you do something or whatever that stupid. Kinda same as love. Love makes you do something stupid and of course, irrational things.
The question is, are we willing to do it for ‘em?
Are they worth the shot?
And again,
the thing is not WHY. but Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment